Saturday, August 22, 2015

Mini-haul at Sephora, Pune

Hi Everyone,

As a makeup enthusiast, I was very excited to visit the Sephora outlet in Pune. It opened in January this year at the Phoenix Market City Mall & I happened to miss it by a mere 5-days :-( We had a chance to visit Pune again this year to visit our families & this time I wasn't missing Sephora for anything!!

My Sis-in-law knew the 'budget-product junkie' in me & we both kinda knew that we won't be hauling too much from there. But I still managed to get products that I really wanted to try & didn't go over the budget I'd set for myself :-) Here are some 'sneak peek' pics for now, I will be reviewing these once I've made an opinion about them...


Soap & Glory


The Pore-fessional by Benefit Cosmetics
Here are some other knick-knacks I picked up from the smaller outlets at the mall -


1. A dupe for the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
2. Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip cream in a new shade 16A
3. Rimmel London Apocalips in the shade 'Aurora' (I was actually looking for the Provocalips 16HR Kissproff lipcolour, but realized that it wasn't launched in India yet). 
4. (Random purchase) Makeover Professional Matte Lipstick in the shade 'Cherry Ice'.

Hope you liked my teeny-tiny haul :-) Until the next post, Ciao!!

PS: I also tried out Soap & Glory's Sexy MotherPucker Lipgloss @ Sephora-Pune. Head over to my Instagram profile - https://instagram.com/nehavinekar/ for the pic.




2 comments:

  1. yaay! Haul haul!! The Porefessional is so worth every penny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to try it out but didnt want to spend 2k on the regular size, so I got hold of the smaller size for less :-) I have used it only once so it's too soon to tell, but everyone I know that has used it, has LOVED it!

      Delete