Friday, December 4, 2015

Berries & Blue Makeup Look

Hi Everyone,

With some extra responsibilities at home, I'm finding it slightly tricky to spend time blogging :-) So I've decided to write shorter, more concise posts for some time. Hope that's alright with all of you & hope you'll give these as much love, as the other more detailed posts!! Thank you :-)

Today, let's see how you can re-create this 'Berries & Blue' Makeup Look (don't judge me, I'm horrible at naming Makeup looks lol..!!) -


1. Face - Moisturize your face & dab on concealer where required. I applied Chambor Radiant Touch concealer on under-eyes, around the nose, chin & between the brows. Set this with a compact of your choice; I've used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Your base makeup is in place!

2. Eyes - Line your eyes with kajal, any black kajal will do. A blue one, actually will work great! Now take a blue eye shadow on a smudger brush & smudge out the kajal. The eye shadow will stick on to the kajal & stay on for hours. I used the Lotus Herbal ColorKick Kajal & BeABombshell eye shadow quad that I had received in my Fab Bag. Next, fill in your brows if required. I have used the MakeUp Academy Brow pencil in Brown.

3. Lips - Use any deep berry shade on the lips. I've used MAC Fashion Revival lipstick for this look. It's a beautiful matte shade but I've topped it off with gloss, just for fun! :-) Other lipsticks that I have tried to pair up with blue eyes are - Lakme Creaseless lipstick in 'Wine Order' & Chambor Extreme Matte lipstick in 'Indulgent Bordeaux' .. these are wine & burgundy shades which also go very well with the eyes :-)

4. Optional - To balance out the bright eyes & deep berry on the lips, I used the Elf Contour & Highlight duo, which my friend Krupa from IshtyleAWhile passed on to me in a recent 'makep swap'. You can use a neutral blush like Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Creamy Cinnamon to do this. You can also skip this step if you wish, to make the eyes & lips stand out.

Products used in the look
It's a no-fuss, no-eye shadow look that you can create in a matter of minutes :-) Hope you liked this quick look that I created.

Until the next post, Ciao!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment